Gulf Coast Modification welcomes visitors, third party inspectors, and contractors on a regular basis. Directions to our facilities can be found on our Contact Us page. Prior to your arrival at our facility, there are a few policies you should be familiar with.
- All visitors should enter through our front door and sign in at the receptionist desk.
- Visitors are not allowed in our manufacturing areas without an employee escort.
- Visitors arriving for facility tours must wear closed-toe shoes and safety glasses. Safety glasses are provided, by Gulf Coast Modification. Visitors should remain in our safety aisles during tours.
- Inspectors and contractors that will be in our manufacturing areas are subject to additional health and safety rules. A safety briefing is required prior to accessing the manufacturing areas. Here are a few highlights of these policies:
- PPE is required in all manufacturing areas including safety shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection. Hard hats are required in certain areas and will be provided by Gulf Coast Modification.
- The use of cellular phones is not allowed in the manufacturing areas. We ask that you leave the manufacturing area to make phone calls.
- Inspectors and contractors are not allowed to use or operate Gulf Coast Modification’s equipment and machinery.